Confused about where to start?
This FREE Kit includes the following to get you going in the right direction:
- Cost of Flight Training Worksheet: Figure out what it will cost YOU to get your Private Pilot's Certificate based on your unique situation. Don't be fooled by the estimates flight schools give you - they are loaded with hidden fees.
- Private Pilot Getting Started Checklist: Super easy checklist to follow - broken down by a) things you can do right now for FREE, b) things you can do for under $100, and c) things you can do once you have your financing in place
- FAA's Student Pilot Guide: Explains the role of the Student, Instructor, and FAA. Overall view of the Private Pilot process.
- Learn To Fly, How to get your Pilot's License with Flying Colors: Good general information for the student pilot. Includes information on Canada, Australia, and UK flying.
- FAA's Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: In depth information on the theory of flight, the airplane and systems, flight instruments, and other information you will need to know to pass the written exam.
- FAA's Airplane Flying Handbook: In-depth information about the mechanics of HOW to actually fly an airplane. Valuable information to help you pass the practical exam.
- Private Pilot Flight Training Syllabus: Easy to use syllabus to take you from 0 hours to Private Pilot. Includes pre-flight briefing topics.
* indicates required